Adverio join as partner in the ENVAQUA organisation the “Expertgroep Natuurlijke Kringloop”. The goal of the group is to proactively support the government and inform society, resulting in:
◦ Less restrictive and contradictory legislation for companies that focus on bio-based and circular business.
◦ Experiment space and a fair playing field with regard to technology development.
◦ Contact organisation for competent authority.
The focus of the group are the Sustainable Development Goals:
◦ Clean water and sanitation (SDG 6).
◦ Responsible consumption & production (SDG 12).
◦ Climate action (SDG 13).
The 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) are the world’s best plan to build a better world for people and our planet by 2030. Adopted by all United Nations Member States in 2015, the SDGs are a call for action by all countries – poor, rich and middle-income – to promote prosperity while protecting the environment. They recognize that ending poverty must go hand-in-hand with strategies that build economic growth and address a range of social needs including education, health, equality and job opportunities, while tackling climate change and working to preserve our ocean and forests.
Check the link for more information: sustainabledevelopment.un.org